Funding Options / How to pay for your services
Platinum Allied Health Australia (PAHA) is an NDIS registered provider for Therapeutic Supports in QLD, Victoria and NSW. As a registered provider we are able to provide service to NDIA managed, externally plan managed and self-managed NDIS participants. We offer our services to participants as part of their ongoing funded care package in the comfort of their own homes.
Scope of Practice
We recruit specialists with a wide variety of clinical scope of practice. This allows us to offer services that range from simple assessments and rehabilitation to complex case management involving detailed assessments and reports. Our talented therapists offer a wide variety of assessments, in-home rehabilitation, maintenance programs and comprehensive initial and end of plan review reports.
- Initial Assessments with detailed NDIS specific reports
- End of Plan Review Reports
- Wheelchair and Seating Assessments (Powered and Non-Powered)
- Bed Assessments (includes customised beds for individual disability needs)
- Assistive Technology (AT) Reports - low, mid and high tech supports
- Equipment Trials for walkers, wheelchairs, customised orthotics, beds and other equipment
- Communication Assessments for improving speech, language, verbal and non-verbal communication
- General and Complex Foot Care including biomechanical assessments for orthotics
- Dietetic Management including specialist diabetes management, advice on PEG feeds
- Swallowing Assessments for diet prescription
- Pool safety assessments for hydrotherapy rehabilitation
Home Care Packages
Adults over the age of 65 may qualify to receive funded supports under the Home Care package scheme if assessed as suitable to receive clinical care in the comfort of their own homes. Most adults who receive these supports live a good quality of life at home and in their communities while receiving funded supports. Home Care packages range from complexity Level 1 to Level 4 with increasing monetary funding with increased levels.
Home Care Packages are designed for those with more complex care needs that go beyond what the Commonwealth Home Support Programme can provide.
Chronic disease and resulting chronic pain is a syndrome affecting thousands of Australian's every year. Many Australian's continue to be unaware of the chronic disease management (CDM) care plans available to them through Australia's government funded Medicare program. Each year, eligible clients that are diagnosed with chronic pain or chronic disease by their General Practitioner may qualify to receive 5 -10 funded sessions for allied health services under the Chronic Disease Management (CDM) - formerly known as the Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plan.
Services include physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, dietetics and speech pathology and the 5-10 sessions can be spread out over 12 months. These can be renewed yearly and are rebated at $54.60 per session by the Medicare program.
Fee for service
Some of these services are available for clients on a fee-for-service (FFS). Private services are also well-suited to clients who are waiting for government-funded services or those who desire for premium private services on an ongoing basis.